Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Bloomsbury Group

Ever since I lived in London a few years back I've been very fascinated by old british culture, interior and art. I have to admit I basically have a weakness for old british things and love the british interior style, especially the old cottage and mansion style and because of this I tend to search specifically for british interior inspiration. Today I read about the Bloomsbury group, a group of artists, authors and philosophers who worked and studied together in the Bloomsbury neighborhood of London during the first half of the 20th century. Two of the members, Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant were both artists and lived together and see such a lovely and inspirational home they had.



Source: google.co.uk via Frida on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment