Thursday 10 October 2013

Retro rattan!

Lately I've been longing for rattan furniture... I would like to have an old rattan rocking chair and sit on a porch with a glass of wine, maybe with one of those rattan bar carts beside me! When we went to my boyfriends country house the other weekend, I suddenly looked upon his parents old rattan sofas with new eyes and thought to my self; hmm, these would be quite nice sprayed painted in a strong color or with some colorful cushions...

Rattan rocking chair


Rattan furniture from the 50s
Rattan bed
Rattan sofa with lovely cushions
Rattan bar cart
Spray painted yellow rattan chair
Lovely porch with rattan furniture
1940s rattan chair
spray painted rattan bar chair
Spray painted rattan glass table
Amazing pink color
Spray painted pink rattan coffe table

No comments:

Post a Comment