Thursday 21 November 2013

Autumn outside; let's spend the weekend on a day bed!

It's gray and raining outside and the only thing I want to do is to curl up on my sofa with a blanket and a book or a magazine. If I had the space I would definitively get a day bed or a chaise lounge, just a quiet corner where you can lay and think, make plans and get inspired. When I was younger my sister used to laugh at me because I was always laying down in a half sitting position, either in bed or on the sofa, just doing nothing. She used to ask me; what are you doing? Thinking, I said. I loved it, I could do it for hours. Nowadays it's hard to not pick up my iphone, flicking through pictures at Pinterest, but I still like to just sit and think in my own world...
Here are some of my favorite day beds:













No comments:

Post a Comment