Friday 8 November 2013

Abigail Borg's amazing wallpapers

A while back I found this amazing british designer who makes lovely wallpapers with floral motives with a retro touch. I'm dreaming of moving into this big old house with a big stairway with a high ceiling in the middle of the house. I believe wallpapers makes the most of themselves when you really use them to frame in an area like a stairway, a hallway or just around windows. To just put a wallpaper on one wall, like behind the bed is just not exciting enough. One of Abigail Borg's wallpapers would just be the perfect one in the stairway in my imaginary house. Another thing that is so good about wallpapers are that they make your furniture and especially paintings show in a different way. I think we should be more brave and use more wallpapers all around us, let's pick one below!

If you want to know more or shop visit https://www.abigailborg.com/ (all pictures from website)


1 comment: